The town of Owosso has many interesting & historic sites. . We found three in particular to be paranormally active: Dedic's Bar, A local cemetery , and Curwood Castle.
Dedic's Bar started operating in the 1920's. Before that it was a gas station. Staff members have had many strange experiences, including being touched by unseen hands, hearing furniture being moved when no one was present, hearing unfamiliar voices, and seeing shadow people. While there, we had equipment malfunctions galore. We captured shadow people and recorded evp there.
The Cemetery held some surprises. Shadow people, large spots of extreme cold, and definite spirit interactions.
Curwood Castle was built in 1922 by James Oliver Curwood; a writer. It is thought to be a replica of a gatehouse to a castle in France. The building was completed only four years before Mr. Curwood's death. During out time there, we felt cold spots in the stairwell and basement. A few of us began having numbness in hands and arms. Inside the house was very warm, but the tower measured 98F - far hotter than it should have.